Monday, July 12, 2010

Dream Capture Monday!

Dream Capture Day

Join us here each Monday to share your dream captures

Here is how it works:

1. Take a moment to remember a dream you recently had, a re-occuring dream, or a past dream and write it down.

2. Go back through your writing of the dream and circle the words that hold the most importance for you.

3. From that list of words, choose one that speaks to you of the "essence" of an idea that is very significant

4. Create a "visual" of your significant idea...capture your dream!

5. Share with us here! Put your name and your URL link in the Mr. Linky box (below) to share your dream captures with us!






Visit my website Inner~Creative~Voice for more info

3 comments:

  1. I'm munching down my lunch right now, but will capture a dream soon...thanks so much, Susan. This is great!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am going to add this to my list of prompts - I have wanted to remember my dreams but have never been all that successful... I can see how this tool/project/art may help a lot!

    THANK YOU!

    My CED2010 for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I will also do this soon. I had a hum-dinger of a dream last night!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Please share your captured dream here!